Man taken to hospital after assault in Norwich shop
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A mobile phone repair shop in Norwich has been cordoned off after a man was assaulted.
Norfolk Police and the East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST) said they were called to Orford Place around 11.30am on Tuesday.
Two police cars and an ambulance were spotted outside Mobile Clinic a short time later.
Police confirmed they were called to reports a man had been assaulted by another man.
An EEAST spokesperson said: "An adult man was transported to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further assessment and treatment."
The phone repair shop has been sealed off with an officer guarding the entrance.
Norfolk Police said enquiries into what had happened were being carried out.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 8 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon