Man caught at train station with ice-cream tub full of cannabis
- Credit: Archant
A man was caught at a Norfolk train station with an ice-cream tub full of cannabis.
A member of the public spotted the man on Friday evening and reported him to police at Norwich Railway Station.
On Twitter the British Transport Police said the man was stopped and reported for possession of a class B drug, and the drugs were seized.
In a separate incident on Thursday, a man was arrested after assaulting and threatening staff at the Norwich station.
The man assaulted two members of staff at Norwich Railway Station and threatened one with a large knife in the incident on Thursday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
The British Transport Police said the man was arrested moments later by officers and has since been charged with three offences.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?