Trio arrested after police seize scores of bottles of booze
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Three men have been arrested after police discovered dozens of suspected stolen items in a car they had stopped.
Officers pulled over the BMW on London Road, Thetford, at around 9pm on Thursday (December 10) night.
From inside the vehicle they recovered a large amount of suspected stolen goods, most of which was alcohol.
It included more than 60 bottles of vodka, whiskey and Champagne, believed to have been stolen from shops across Norfolk.
The car's three occupants, two of them in their 20s and one in his 30s, were all arrested.
They were all taken to Kings Lynn Police Investigation Centre, where they remain. Enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued