Arrest warrant issued for Norwich knifeman
- Credit: Archant
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of a man who failed to attend court after admitting possessing a knife in public and driving dangerously.
Shaun Kemp, 26, had pleaded guilty to having a sheath knife in St James Close, Norwich on February 17 last year.
He had also admitted driving an Alfa Romeo dangerously on St James Close, Mousehold Street and Nightingale Lane in Norwich on the same date.
Kemp, of Temple Road, Norwich, was due to be sentenced on Wednesday (March 13) for those matters as well as using a motor vehicle without insurance and an offence of driving otherwise in accordance with a licence on the same date.
But Kemp, who also faced sentence for being drunk and disorderly while subject to a conditional discharge, failed to attend court for sentence.
You may also want to watch:
A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 9 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk