Man left with stomach injury after Christmas Day assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information about an assault on Christmas Day.
They say it happened in Loke Road, King's Lynn at around 9.30pm on Tuesday, December 25.
It left the victim, a man in his late 30s, with an injury to his stomach which required hospital treatment.
The offender was described as Lithuanian speaking, on his mid-30s, about 5ft 6ins tall and wearing a dark hooded top with the hood up. He fled the scene via alleyways at the back of Cresswell Street.
Anyone who saw the incident or has any information about it, should contact Det Con Sarah Mitchell at King's Lynn CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 8 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub