Angry driver assaulted cyclist after argument in Norwich street
A cyclist was assaulted in Norwich after an argument with a motorist.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which happened at 5.45pm on Friday.
A male cyclist in his late teens was on Pitt Street when he got into an disagreement with a car driver close to the Norwich Framing Centre. The driver got out of his vehicle – believed to be a Nissan Micra – and assaulted the cyclist then threw his bicycle to the floor.
The driver is described as white, 5ft 11ins tall and aged between 25 and 30 years old. He had short brown hair and was wearing a brown or beige hooded top.
The cyclist was left uninjured but distressed.
You may also want to watch:
Call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich