Man admits assaulting neighbour with bird bath
- Credit: Archant
A man who admitted assaulting a neighbour with a birdbath has had his sentencing adjourned.
Adrian Lake, 60, admitted wounding a neighbour, who was said to have been repeatedly stuck with a bird bath following an argument.
Lake of Bellrope Lane, Wymondham, pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm on September 20, this year.
He also admitted criminal damage on the same date.
Lake appeared over a link from Peterborough jail for sentence at Norwich Crown Court but Recorder Guy Ayers said that he wanted him to be represented at the hearing and also thought there should be a psychiatric report in the case.
You may also want to watch:
Recorder Ayers said it was important Lake had the benefit of full legal advice.
He adjourned the case until December 4 to see how the case had progressed.
- 1 Water outages hit homes across city
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 People released from car after crash closes road
- 6 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 7 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 8 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 9 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
Sally Hobson, prosecuting, agreed that Lake should have legal representation.