Motorcyle set alight in Bungay sparks police investigation
A motorcycle was stolen and set on fire down a bridle way in Bungay last night.
Fire fighters responded to a call just after 11pm of a vehicle alight on Castle Lane, Bungay.
The Peugeot Speedfight was stolen from the outside of the Fleece Inn, Bungay.
It was then moved to the down a bridle way, to the riverside and set on fire.
The vehicle was completely burnt out when police attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident, or who saw suspicious behaviour in the area at the time, is urged to contact officers at Suffolk Police on 101.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 7 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 8 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 9 Five takeaways planned to open in Norfolk
- 10 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’