Man charged after 5kg cannabis stash is uncovered
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with possession with intent to supply Class B drugs after police raided a home.
Lewis Whitehouse, 24, of Pakefield Road, was charged in connection with the drug offence after he was arrested in Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: “Officers from the Operation Sentinel East team attended an address yesterday morning, Monday, September 28 as part of an ongoing operation.
“A search was carried out and five kilograms of cannabis was recovered from within.”
Whitehouse was arrested and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
He was subsequently charged with possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
Whitehouse appeared before Norwich Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, September 29, where he was remanded in custody, pending a next hearing on a date to be fixed.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub