Police hunt witnesses after £3,500 tractor stolen
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Police are hunting for witnesses following the burglary of a tractor worth £3,500.
The Kubota L275 tractor was stolen between 7pm on Thursday November 7 and 7am on Saturday November 9 at a property on Market Lane in Walpole St Andrew near Wisbech.
The tractor is orange, with the chassis number L2754WD53201 and has a John Deere steering wheel knob.
A 6ft rotary cutter worth £600 was also stolen and is also orange with the serial number K-SM09026.
Anyone with information is urged to contact PC Cherie Smith on 101 quoting crime reference 36/78603/19, or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 4 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 9 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home