Teenage cyclist knocked unconscious by hit-and-run driver
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A teenage cyclist was left unconscious in the road after being knocked off his bike by a hit-and-run driver.
It happened at around 5.45pm on Thursday, June 25 when a 15-year-old, travelling from Deopham to Hingham, was hit by a vehicle and left injured.
The teenager was cycling on the B1108, Watton Road, on a blue mountain bike, when the collision happened with a car, believed to be light coloured, silver or white.
He fell off his bike, falling unconscious and sustaining injuries to his hand, elbow and hip. The driver did not stop at the scene.
If anyone has any information about the incident, call PC Kelsey Baker on 101, quoting incident number NC-28062020-63.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Met Office warns of snow at weekend