Teenage cyclist knocked unconscious by hit-and-run driver
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A teenage cyclist was left unconscious in the road after being knocked off his bike by a hit-and-run driver.
It happened at around 5.45pm on Thursday, June 25 when a 15-year-old, travelling from Deopham to Hingham, was hit by a vehicle and left injured.
The teenager was cycling on the B1108, Watton Road, on a blue mountain bike, when the collision happened with a car, believed to be light coloured, silver or white.
He fell off his bike, falling unconscious and sustaining injuries to his hand, elbow and hip. The driver did not stop at the scene.
If anyone has any information about the incident, call PC Kelsey Baker on 101, quoting incident number NC-28062020-63.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 4 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 'Our best ever year': The businesses booming as lockdown lifts
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 Norfolk driver to replace Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes for Sakhir GP