Crews called to kitchen fire in Cromer
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Crews were called to a kitchen fire in Central Road, Cromer.
Appliances from Holt and Sheringham extinguished the blaze using hose reels and wearing breathing apparatus.
They used a positive pressure ventilation fan to disperse the smoke.
It happened just before 2pm on Saturday, May 20.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the occupants had escaped the building before their arrival, and there were no reports of any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument