Byfords in Holt evacuated after kitchen fire
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
Two crews attended Byfords B&B on Shirehall Plain in Holt this afternoon.
The appliances from Holt and Fakenham, wearing breathing apparatus, extinguished a chip fryer on fire using dry powder and foam extinguishers.
They were called out at about 2.10pm.
The well-known B&B tweeted shortly after to say they had been forced to evacuate after a 'small kitchen fire'.
At 4.30pm they returned to Twitter to say that they had reopened and to thank customers for their 'understanding and patience'.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service said there were no reports of any injuries.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich