Hair salon reaches semi-final of two L’Oreal awards
- Credit: Cream Hair Associates
A Norwich hair salon has made it through to the semi-finals of two L'Oreal awards.
Cream Hair Associates will go head to head with salons at the Eastern Regional semi-final events on Tuesday, May 1 at the Duxford Imperial War Museum.
They have been shortlisted for the L'Oreal Colour Trophy Award and the L'Oreal Mens Image Award.
Kerry Arneil, joint owner of the salon with Stacey Kerrigan, said: 'We are very excited to have reached the semi-finals on not one but two categories for such a prestigious hair competition and to compete against other talented Salons across the region.
'We are so proud of our amazing teams and their achievements and are very much looking forward to the next few weeks ahead.'
You may also want to watch:
The semi-finals will put the team through their paces as they look to create an inspirational, contemporary colour with a trend-driven styling and finish.
For more information, visit www.lorealcolourtrophy.com
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature