Car rolls onto roof after crash close to NDR
- Credit: Archant
A car overturned after it was involved in a crash with another car close to the NDR and Norwich Airport.
The incident happened on the B1150 North Walsham Road, close to the junctions with Crostwick Lane and Rackheath Lane in Crostwick.
Police were called to the scene at 3.15pm, while an ambulance and a rapid response vehicle also went to the incident.
Two fire crews from Carrow and Earlham were also called.
One of the cars involved came to rest on its roof after the crash, blocking part of the road and causing delays to traffic in the area.
You may also want to watch:
It is unknown if anyone was injured in the crash.
The road has since been cleared and, as of 5pm, traffic was moving freely through the area, though a small amount of debris remains on the side of the road.
- 1 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 4 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 7 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 8 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m