Car rolls onto roof after crash close to NDR
- Credit: Archant
A car overturned after it was involved in a crash with another car close to the NDR and Norwich Airport.
The incident happened on the B1150 North Walsham Road, close to the junctions with Crostwick Lane and Rackheath Lane in Crostwick.
Police were called to the scene at 3.15pm, while an ambulance and a rapid response vehicle also went to the incident.
Two fire crews from Carrow and Earlham were also called.
One of the cars involved came to rest on its roof after the crash, blocking part of the road and causing delays to traffic in the area.
You may also want to watch:
It is unknown if anyone was injured in the crash.
The road has since been cleared and, as of 5pm, traffic was moving freely through the area, though a small amount of debris remains on the side of the road.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 4 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 5 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 6 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 7 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 8 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 9 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 10 Delays on A47 following crash