Crash, spillage and roadworks causing delays in west Norfolk this morning
- Credit: PA
Drivers can expect delays on west Norfolk's roads this morning following an accident and a spillage.
An Audi A3 crashed on Main Street in Welney at the New Road junction.
Police were called at 6.39am and said the vehicle had left the road and ended up on its side.
The road reopened at 9.52am.
A police spokesman said they believed the accident happened at around 1.30am and the driver was found out of the county just after midday.
Police are not pursuing the matter further.
There were further disruptions on the A149 in Dersingham due a spillage on the road at its junction with the B1440 Lynn Road.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 8 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
And traffic is queuing on the A10 in Tottenhill at the A134 junction due to roadworks in the area.
•Updates to follow