Police car crashes on A47
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2005
Part of the A47 has been closed following a crash involving a police car.
The collision happened around 5.15pm on the A47 Yarmouth bound carriageway, near the Postwick bridge.
Officers were attending a vehicle which had broken down when their car was involved in a collision with another vehicle, blocking the eastbound carriageway.
Police were called to the scene and closed one lane of the road.
Long delays have been reported.
More information to follow.
Stay up to date with traffic news with our live traffic map.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 5 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 6 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 7 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 8 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 9 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 10 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears