Police car crashes on A47
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2005
Part of the A47 has been closed following a crash involving a police car.
The collision happened around 5.15pm on the A47 Yarmouth bound carriageway, near the Postwick bridge.
Officers were attending a vehicle which had broken down when their car was involved in a collision with another vehicle, blocking the eastbound carriageway.
Police were called to the scene and closed one lane of the road.
Long delays have been reported.
You may also want to watch:
More information to follow.
Stay up to date with traffic news with our live traffic map.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft