Crash on the A47 at Easton
A car has crashed into a lamppost on the A47 near Norwich.
The one-vehicle crash involving a Renault Vel Satis Expression happened shortly before 1.30pm today on the A47 roundabout at Easton, and the road was closed for a short while following the collision.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said following the crash a woman in her mid 50s was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the woman was believed to have serious injuries.
Four fire engines, from Earlham, Sprowston, Carrow and Hethersett, attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants