Road reopens after crash in Norwich
- Credit: NARS
A road has reopened in Bowthorpe, Norwich, after emergency services dealt with a crash.
It happened at around 2pm on Dereham Road.
The road was closed and diversions were in put place.
By 4.50pm the road had reopened in one direction, towards the city, but the other carriageway remained closed.
The road fully reopened at around 6.30pm - more than four hours after the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Two ambulances, three ambulance officer vehicles and the air ambulance were on scene, as well as critical care support from the Norfolk Accident Rescue Service (NARS).
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace