Air ambulance called to crash between two motorcyclists
- Credit: Archant
A road in north Norfolk has reopened after two motorcyclists crashed.
Emergency services were called at around 11.50am today (Saturday June 1) after two Harley-Davidson motorcycles - one black and one multi-coloured - were involved in a crash on the B1354 near Thursford, between Fakenham and Holt.
The East Anglia Air Ambulance was also called.
Officers from Norfolk police took to Twitter to warn other road users, who may have been travelling on the road, to avoid the area and find alternative routes.
A crew from the East of England Ambulance Service treated one of the riders for a head injury.
You may also want to watch:
It is not thought that either of the motorcyclists were seriously hurt, although one is believed to have been initially unconscious.
The road reopened at 1.50pm.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?