Car ends up in field after overturning on south Norfolk road
- Credit: Archant
A woman has escaped with only minor injuries after her car overturned in south Norfolk.
Emergency services were called to the B1108 at Carlton Forehoe at approximately 10.30am after reports a car had ended up in a field after overturning.
The female driver of the Nissan Micra was trapped but police confirmed she had only suffered minor injuries.
Fire crews from Earlham and Wymondham helped make the vehicle safe and the East of England Ambulance Service sent an ambulance officer and an ambulance crew.
They treated the woman, believed to be in her 20s, who had suffered a shoulder injury and she was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed but reopened at 11.10am.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school
- 10 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft