Woman charged with drink-driving after Christmas Day crash
- Credit: Google
A woman has been charged with drink-driving after a crash on Christmas Day.
Police were called to a two-car crash near Sandringham December 25.
A Citroen and Ford were involved in a crash near to the Norwich Gates shortly before 1.45pm.
Police and paramedics attended the scene and the driver of the Ford was arrested on suspicion of drink driving after providing a positive roadside test.
The driver was taken into custody at King’s Lynn Police Investigation Centre and later charged.
Emma Smith, 39 and of Anmer, King’s Lynn, is accused of one count of drink driving and has been released on bail to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK