Crash causes delays on A47 near North Tuddenham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
The A47 between Norwich and Dereham has reopened following a crash involving two cars.
The A47 at its junction with Fox Lane in North Tuddenham was blocked by police during rush hour this evening.
A man in his 40s was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after suffering a head injury.
Konectbus also warned passengers that there would be delays to its services due to the accident.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 5 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 6 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 7 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 10 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops