Crane incident sees man suffer foot injuries
- Credit: John Paul
A man is believed to have suffered minor injuries after a crane fell on him.
Emergency services were called to Ludham Bridge to reports that a man had been crushed by a HIAB crane at around 12.15pm on Tuesday.
Firefighters from Martham and Carrow were on scene for an hour, and called police amid fears of an industrial accident.
However, officers found there was nothing to investigate.
An ambulance crew was also called to the scene shortly after midday, with the man believed to have suffered injuries to his feet.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for treatment.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash