Craft fair to raise funds for the Royal British Legion
- Credit: Archant
The Waveney Author Group is holding craft events to raise money for numerous charities.
In September they raised money for Cats Protection and this Saturday, November 10, the day before Armistice Day, they will have a raffle at their craft fair to raise money for the Royal British Legion.
The craft fair is held from 10am to 2pm at Stella Maris Hall in Gordon Road, Lowestoft, with free admission. Looking for that unique Christmas gift – then come along and browse the stalls.
Sandra Delf, author of Keep Smiling Through: Second World War - Letters from Prisoner of War Camps, will be co-ordinating the raffle with hopes high that people will come to the event to raise money for The Royal British Legion.
Are you holding an event in the Waveney area?
You may also want to watch:
You can send all your details and photos via email to email@example.com
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk