Council asks new businesses in Broadland to get in touch for support and advice
- Credit: Google Maps
New businesses in Broadland are being asked to get in touch with the local authority should they need support and advice.
Broadland District Council offers a range of free services aimed at supporting new start-ups, including social media training and grants.
It has recently provided support to a new therapy clinic in Thorpe St Andrew, run by formal dental practice manager Lisa Webster.
She said: 'When [council officer] Jane [Bagley] came to see us, we thought there must be a catch and even after she'd spoken to us, we couldn't believe we were going to get a grant.'
The council's business support team provided her with one-to-one support and a grant.
You may also want to watch:
Stuart Clancy, the council's portfolio holder for economic development, said: 'We would always like to hear from businesses in Broadland which could benefit from our team's support and expertise'
Call 01603 430449 for more information.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich