Council announces extension to consultation on Lowestoft’s third crossing
- Credit: Archant
The consultation on Lowestoft's Lake Lothing Third Crossing is to be extended by another week.
And Suffolk County Council has also announced it will be hosting an extra consultation event next month.
The crossing, which aims to reduce congestion and delays on the existing bridges over Lake Lothing, aims to be complete by 2022.
A county council spokesman said: 'There has been a great response to the consultation to date, and Suffolk County Council is keen to ensure everyone has the opportunity to have their say on the proposals for the near £100m project.'
With the extra week being added, the consultation will now finish on October 23.
The additional event is scheduled for Thursday, October 5, at Pakefield Church Hall between 1pm and 7pm.
Other events are being held today at the Riverside offices in Canning Road, Lowestoft from 2pm to 7pm, on Monday, September 25 at Commodore Mission Hall in Oulton Broad from 2pm to 7pm and next Friday, September 29, at St Mark's Church in Oulton Broad from 1pm to 7pm.
To have your say, visit www.suffolk.gov.uk/lakelothing3rdcrossing
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk