Could you be a millionaire? £1m Lotto raffle prize remains unclaimed in Waveney
National Lottery players are being urged to double-check their tickets as a £1m prize remains unclaimed in Waveney.
The lucky winner from the Lotto Millionaire Raffle on Wednesday, April 26, 2017, still has time to claim their prize.
For every Lotto line bought, players automatically receive a Millionaire Raffle code printed on their ticket. The winning code on that date was AQUA 5599 5162 and the ticket was bought in the Waveney district.
The winner has until October 23, 2017, to claim their prize.
If no-one comes forward with the ticket before the deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to help National Lottery-funded projects across the UK.
Andy Carter, senior winners’ advisor at The National Lottery, said: “We’re eager to find the mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life. We’re urging everyone who bought a Lotto ticket in this area to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune! We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 4 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 5 Man who died in Old Buckenham crash named
- 6 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 7 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 8 Arrests after woman held hostage in home containing drugs and samurai sword
- 9 Countryfile to highlight controversial Norfolk road scheme
- 10 Hotel landlord admits threatening man with axe
To help jog Lotto players’ memories about what was happening around the date of the draw in question, local football teams Ipswich Town and Norwich City were in action in the football Championship a few days later on Saturday, April 29. While the Tractor Boys lost 1-0 at home to Sheffield Wednesday, the Canaries played out an entertaining 3-3 draw away at Leeds United.
Every week the Lotto Millionaire Raffle guarantees to create two millionaires – one on Wednesday and one on Saturday.
With all National Lottery draws, players have 180 days from the day of the draw to claim their prize if they have the winning ticket.
Anyone who has any queries or who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the draws, can call 0844 338 7551 or email email@example.com