Coroner's appeal for next-of-kin of man, 63
- Credit: Simon Parkin
The Norfolk coroner's office is trying to trace the next-of-kin of a man who died earlier this month.
Bernard Humphreys, aged 63, who lived in Dereham, died on February 3.
The coroner's service said there were no suspicious circumstances that led to his death.
Despite carrying out extensive enquiries, no next-of-kin have been identified by the coroner’s office.
It is thought Mr Humphreys may have relatives in the Essex area.
Anyone with information relating to Mr Humphreys should contact the Coroner’s Office in Norwich on 01603 774773.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 8 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 9 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 10 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk