Coroner’s appeal for family of former Norfolk man Alexander Winter-Hall who died in Merseyside
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
A coroner is appealing for the family of a former Norfolk resident who died in Merseyside.
Alexander Winter-Hall, 45, used to live in Norfolk and died on November 23.
His last known address was Milton Street in Bootle.
Liverpool and Wirral Coroner's Office is appealing for the family of Mr Winter-Hall to make contact.
As well as previously living in Norfolk, Mr Winter-Hall is believed to have family in Sweden.
You may also want to watch:
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone who can help the coroner identify and trace any potential next of kin should call 0151 2330132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 3 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 4 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 5 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 8 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts