Convenience store to take the place of disused garage in School Road, Reepham
- Credit: Archant
Plans are being drawn up to convert a former garage into a convenience store.
Broadland District Council has received plans to demolish the old Reepham Motors building in School Road, Reepham, and put up a two-storey shop with six parking spaces in its place.
The project's design and access statement said: 'It is making effective use of a developed site in an urban area.
'The traditional design will improve the street scene and create variety with the modern and older developments along this road.'
The application has been lodged by Wellsfield Associates on behalf of the Northhold Group.
You may also want to watch:
The new building's first floor rooms, including warehousing and staff areas, would be partly accommodated within a 'pitched crown roof design'.
A Northhold Group spokesman said it was not yet known which firm would occupy the store.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot