Concern for missing Polish man
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a Polish migrant, who has been missing from the Lakenheath area since Thursday morning .Roman Czaja, 45, arrived in the UK to begin work at a building site on Wednesday, with accommodation at Lakenheath Hall.
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a Polish migrant, who has been missing from the Lakenheath area since Thursday.
Roman Czaja, 45, arrived in the UK to begin work at a building site on Wednesday, with accommodation at Lakenheath Hall. He left the hall at 6.45am on Thursday morning and has not been seen since.
Chief Inspector Stuart Sedgwick, of Suffolk Police, said he was "extremely concerned" for the Polish man's welfare because he does not speak English and had left the site with no possessions or money.
He also left behind a large quantity of medication.
Mr Czaja is described as white, 5ft 2in tall, of slim build with short black hair. He was last seen wearing blue trousers and a dark blue shirt with a pink stripe across the chest.
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts is asked to call 01473 613500.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park