Commuter train between Norwich and London cancelled
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A commuter train has been cancelled this morning.
The service, which was due to leave Norwich at 7.03am, and was bound for London Liverpool Street, will not run due to a faulty train.
The same reason was given for the cancellation of the 9.30am service from London Liverpool Street to Norwich.
Train operator Greater Anglia also warned that between October 8 and December 9, trains which leave Norwich, Diss, Stowmarket and Ipswich towards London before 7.30am may leave a few minutes early.
They said this was 'due to seasonal weather and the risk of leaf fall on the line'.
You may also want to watch:
This only affected Monday to Friday services.
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace