Evening of comedy and music for theatre fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
A special comedy and music double bill will be held to raise money for a much-loved Bungay theatre.
Poet and comedian John Hegley will be joined by Shedlode for an evening of laughter and music at The Fisher Theatre, in Broad Street, on Friday, January 12.
The event is supported by The Old Grain Store B&B in Bungay, who have donated a one night stay in a double room to be raffled off at the gig.
All proceeds from the event will go to the theatre which is a registered charity and receives no ongoing revenue funding.
The running of the theatre is paid for by revenue generated by shows and events, along with donations from the public.
You may also want to watch:
Trustee Ruth Selwyn-Crome described Mr Hegely's previous fundraising show in 2001 as 'pretty special' with 'a great atmosphere'.
Tickets costing £15, are available at the box office at 01986 897130 or at www.fishertheatre.org
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 10 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk