Colour Dash charity run to return after popular demand
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A colourful charity fun run is returning for the second time this year after popular demand.
The Colour Dash, hosted by charity East Anglia's Children's Hospice (EACH), is set to take place in The Walks in King's Lynn on Sunday, September 17.
The 5k run involves participants being showered with coloured powder paint which organisers have said is the charity's most popular fundraiser.
King's Lynn is one of nine places in the region to host the Colour Dash event, which raised over £14,000 for the charity in April.
Tal Williams, EACH community fundraiser, said: 'As anyone who's taken part before knows, it's an impressive sight and great fun for all the family.
You may also want to watch:
'There's no competitive aspect, so you can run, jog or walk the five kilometres – just be prepared to get covered in coloured powder paint.'
For more information and to book tickets, visit the charity's website.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 7 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 10 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region