Colour Dash charity run to return after popular demand
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A colourful charity fun run is returning for the second time this year after popular demand.
The Colour Dash, hosted by charity East Anglia's Children's Hospice (EACH), is set to take place in The Walks in King's Lynn on Sunday, September 17.
The 5k run involves participants being showered with coloured powder paint which organisers have said is the charity's most popular fundraiser.
King's Lynn is one of nine places in the region to host the Colour Dash event, which raised over £14,000 for the charity in April.
Tal Williams, EACH community fundraiser, said: 'As anyone who's taken part before knows, it's an impressive sight and great fun for all the family.
'There's no competitive aspect, so you can run, jog or walk the five kilometres – just be prepared to get covered in coloured powder paint.'
For more information and to book tickets, visit the charity's website.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 8 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 9 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 10 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge