Collision between a Transit van and car on London Road, Thetford
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A crash between two vehicles partially closed London Road in Thetford for a couple of hours.
The crash, between a blue Ford Transit van and a silver Ford Focus, happened at around 2pm at the Forest Retail Park junction.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and an ambulance officer where they treated two patients.
One with facial injuries and the other with neck and abdominal pain.
Both were taken to the West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds.
You may also want to watch:
Two fire engines from Thetford, one from Brandon and another from Ixworth, also attended and used rescue equipment and provided scene safety.
Part of London Road was partially closed and it was reopened at 4.30pm.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack