Collections at Great Yarmouth’s Sainsbury’s store support three good causes
- Credit: PA
Collections in the Sainsbury's store in Great Yarmouth have raised £373.40 for Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue, the Lydia Eva Trust and the Big C cancer charity.
Volunteers from Lydia Eva Trust, Big C and Norfolk Lowland Rescue were in the store at the weekend holding a collection.
The Lydia Eva Trust raised £137.30, the Big C raised £95.68 and volunteers from Norfolk Lowland Rescue raised £140.42
Store manager Jo Richardsons said: 'We would like to thank our customers for helping to raise £373.40 for the Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue, Lydia Eva Trust and the Big C local charities.
'We really enjoyed welcoming all of the volunteers into the store over the weekend and we hope our support will really make a difference to each of the charities.'
You may also want to watch:
Nicky Burgis, account director, added: 'It was great to spend some time at Sainsbury's Great Yarmouth over the weekend meeting the customers and colleagues. The generous donations from customers mean we can continue to help more people across the Norfolk area.'
Local charities can apply to hold a fundraising activity in store by contacting Sharon Lawson PR Ambassador on (email@example.com.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street