Coffee house marks new kitchen launch with pay what you think event
- Credit: Dave Eagle
A Lowestoft coffee house is celebrating the launch of its new kitchen by inviting people to decide how much they should pay for their order.
When its kitchen is formally launched on Saturday, August 26, Sams Coffee House on Bevan Street East, customers will be allowed to pick their own price, as they sample some of the newest additions to the menu.
On ordering their meals, customers will be given a comments slip, on which they will be asked to make honest feedback on what they have just eaten.
They will then also be able to pay the price they feel their meal was worth.
The event takes place from 9am until 4pm, with the policy applying for that day alone and just on food.
While the offer will apply to all food items, drinks will remain at regular prices.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages