Coffee house marks new kitchen launch with pay what you think event
- Credit: Dave Eagle
A Lowestoft coffee house is celebrating the launch of its new kitchen by inviting people to decide how much they should pay for their order.
When its kitchen is formally launched on Saturday, August 26, Sams Coffee House on Bevan Street East, customers will be allowed to pick their own price, as they sample some of the newest additions to the menu.
On ordering their meals, customers will be given a comments slip, on which they will be asked to make honest feedback on what they have just eaten.
They will then also be able to pay the price they feel their meal was worth.
The event takes place from 9am until 4pm, with the policy applying for that day alone and just on food.
You may also want to watch:
While the offer will apply to all food items, drinks will remain at regular prices.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting