Cocina Mexican and Margaritas almost ready to open in Norwich
A new Mexican restaurant is almost ready to open for the first time in Norwich.
The final touches are currently being added to Cocina, which specialises in Mexican food and margaritas.
Located at The Terrace in Castle Mall, Cocina will open on Wednesday, November 1.
The restaurant’s opening times range from 10am-11pm Monday to Thursday and 10am-12am Friday to Sunday.
Their menu features a variety of twists on classic dishes such as tacos and burritos as well as burgers, Buffalo chicken wing roulette and a selection of cocktails.
MORE: Eat, drink and be merry at Castle Mall in NorwichA second Cocina branch is also set to open in Norwich soon at 15 Tombland.
You may also want to watch:
Cocina is the sister brand of El Mexicana and prides itself on having “tons of experience making the best Mexican food in town”.
• Are you excited for the opening of the new restaurants? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer