Norwich solicitors don festive hats for charity
- Credit: Clapham & Collinge Solicitors
Solicitors in Norwich took part in Bobble Hat Day to raise money for Age UK.
Staff at the Clapham & Collinge Solicitors, in All Saints Green, donned their favourite woolly hats on Friday, December 7, and raised £58 for the charity.
Louis Hilldrup-Boorman, marketing manager at Clapham & Collinge, who organised the Bobble Day event, said: 'We are delighted to have raised £58 from our Bobble Hat day.
'Age UK Norwich provide vital services to the older people in our community and we are proud to do our bit to support this very worthy cause.'
The charity's fundraising manager, Emma Roper, said: 'We are really grateful to Clapham & Collinge for taking part in Bobble Hat Day.
You may also want to watch:
'The funds raised will help to support older people across the city this winter and beyond. We rely on the generosity and support of our fundraisers to help us run our vital services.'
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 5 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 6 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 7 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 8 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 9 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 10 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash