Norwich solicitors don festive hats for charity
- Credit: Clapham & Collinge Solicitors
Solicitors in Norwich took part in Bobble Hat Day to raise money for Age UK.
Staff at the Clapham & Collinge Solicitors, in All Saints Green, donned their favourite woolly hats on Friday, December 7, and raised £58 for the charity.
Louis Hilldrup-Boorman, marketing manager at Clapham & Collinge, who organised the Bobble Day event, said: 'We are delighted to have raised £58 from our Bobble Hat day.
'Age UK Norwich provide vital services to the older people in our community and we are proud to do our bit to support this very worthy cause.'
The charity's fundraising manager, Emma Roper, said: 'We are really grateful to Clapham & Collinge for taking part in Bobble Hat Day.
You may also want to watch:
'The funds raised will help to support older people across the city this winter and beyond. We rely on the generosity and support of our fundraisers to help us run our vital services.'
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 10 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk