Inquests open into deaths of two Norfolk men
- Credit: Archant
Inquests into the deaths of two men opened at Norfolk Coroners' Court.
Senior Coroner for Norfolk Jacqueline Lake said that Christopher Dunn, 35, of Loke Road, King's Lynn, died at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in the town on December 11.
He was born on June 17, 1983, in the RAF hospital in Wegburg, West Germany, the inquest heard.
Ms Lake said the medical cause of his death was due to hanging.
She adjourned the inquest until February 13.
You may also want to watch:
Opening the inquest into the death of Peter Dunn, 40, Ms Lake said he was born on July 25, 1978 in Paisley, Scotland.
Mr Dunn, who lived at Nottingham Way in Great Yarmouth, died at home on August 22, the inquest heard.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 7 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 8 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 9 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
The medical cause of death was morphine toxicity, the coroner said.
The inquest was adjourned until February 14.