From Colleggtible Hatchimals to Soggy Doggy: The top 10 toys this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Last year it was Hatchimals and this year Fingerlings look likely to steal the top Christmas toy spot.
We spoke to Chris Goulding of Langleys Toys in Norwich to find out what else he thinks will be on those all important Christmas lists.
Fingerlings love hanging onto your finger and know when they're being touched, talked to, and even hung upside down! These perfect pets come to life with many animations to let you know how they feel.
•Hatchimals Colleggtibles, from £9.99
You may also want to watch:
Hatchimals were a huge hit last year and now these affordable collectable versions are taking over. Over 70 characters to collect.
•Hatchimals Surprise, £74.99
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
A twist on last years beast selling toy and much in demand this Christmas. This time the egg contains twins!
•PJ Masks Headquarters Play-set, £49.50
Preschool favourite - a headquarters for characters Gekko and Owlette including lights and sounds.
•Paw Patrol Sea Patroller Vehicle, £69.99
The Sea Patroller uses drop-down wheels to transform from ship to land vehicle to take pups on new and exciting missions.
•LEGO Ninjago Movie Green Ninja Mech Dragon, £44.99
From the popular recent film comes the latest LEGO set. Includes four minifigures and a mechanised dragon.
•L.O.L. Surprise! Assorted Dolls, from £3.99
A great pocket-money item and proving very popular. Perfect as a stocking-filler.
•Soggy Doggy, £22.99
A showering, shaking, doggy bathing game. Make him shake and it's back to the start! Be the first to make it around the doggy basket to win.
•Toilet Trouble, £17.99
Players take turns spinning the toilet paper roll, flushing the toilet handle and then hoping they don't get sprayed with water. A unique game!
•Sylvanian Families Starry point lighthouse, £54.99
This beautiful play-set includes a working lighthouse that will project twinkling constellations on the ceiling of your room. Comes with furniture too.
Chris Goulding also said 'anything to do with slime or unicorns is also going to be very popular this year.'
He added: 'There is always a surprise must have nearer Christmas too - watch this space.'