Have you been driving gnome for Christmas..?
- Credit: Chris Bishop
One or two look a little worse for wear - then again, it is New Year's Eve.
A mystery villager has brightened up a roadside verge with a gaggle of festive gnomes.
The little people come bearing presents by the stone column at Titchwell, near Hunstanton.
Some look like they've had a drop or two as well unless the wind is responsible for the list they've acquired.
The creator of the display has not yet made themselves known.
Perhaps it's a Christmas mystery for Sherlock Gnomes.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 5 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 6 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 7 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park