Christmas fair will round off Sprowston High’s 50th anniversary celebrations and raise money for Norwich Open Christmas
Sprowston High School and Sixth Form will raise money for Norwich Open Christmas 2013 when it holds its second annual Christmas Fair.
The event will bring the curtain down on the school's celebrations of its 50th anniversary this year.
The school decided to support Open Christmas, a charity which provides a free meal, entertainment and a homely atmosphere for those on their own or homeless on Christmas Day.
Headteacher Andrew John said: 'I am delighted that we are able to promote the excellent work of this charity, who do much to bring a Christmas Day experience to so many members of our Norwich community.'
Norwich Open Christmas last year celebrated its 21st anniversary, and is held in St Andrew's Hall, Norwich, where people can come for free on the day, and without a booking.
You may also want to watch:
The Christmas Fair will have a range of stalls offering handmade crafts and unique Christmas gifts, and there will be fun activities for all the family, a raffle, and food and drink.
The fair is free to visitors, and there will be plenty of on-site parking.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
It starts at 10am and finishes at 3pm on Sunday, November 24, at Sprowston Community High School, Cannerby Lane, Sprowston, Norwich, NR7 8NE
For more details about the fair, contact Malcolm Johnston on email@example.com, or to sponsor the fair contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01603 481888.
To find out about Norwich Open Christmas, including how to donate food or warm winter clothing, see the charity's website: www.openchristmas.org.uk