Youth charity gets in Christmas spirit with children’s competition
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A youth charity is already getting into the festive spirit by asking children to get creative for a new competition.
One child aged between four and 12 will have the chance to see their own Christmas card design printed by OPEN Youth Trust.
It is free to enter with one entry per child.
The winning design will be printed and sold to raise funds for OPEN Youth Trust, and the lucky winner will receive a framed image of their entry and a pack of the winning Christmas card.
To enter, send designs to OPEN Youth Trust via post to Harriet Davies, fundraising coordinator, or drop it into their box office on 20 Bank Plain.
You may also want to watch:
Entrees are asked to ensure the design is labelled with the name, address and date of birth of the artist.
All entries must be received by September 30, 2018.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 6 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 9 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
For more information on the Christmas Card competition email email@example.com.