Choices – interactive film launched to tackle far-right extremism
- Credit: Archant
A new interactive film has been unveiled to counter the growing threat of far-right radicalisation.
The film, entitled Choices, was launched today (February 27) as part of the Open Your Eyes to Hate Voices campaign.
Open Your Eyes to Hate is a campaign that was launched in July 2016 by Upstanding Neighbourhoods to take a stand against the far right and all forms of extremism in the UK.
The film was created in the UK to reduce support for far-right organisations and encourage people to think critically about what they're being told online.
Ivan Humble, an Open Your Eyes to Hate contributor, and former EDL regional organiser from Lowestoft, said: 'The Choices film is a unique attempt to highlight the importance of critical thinking in the digital age by demonstrating how split-second decisions have major consequences.'
You may also want to watch:
? For more information on the campaign and to view the Choices film, visit www.openyoureyestohate.com
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich