Children in Need: Hugh Jackman, Ed Sheeran and Stephen Fry signed memorabilia donated for Norwich raffle
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich musician has organised a raffle filled with local and international memorabilia to help raise money for this year's Children in Need extravaganza.
Stars including Hugh Jackman, Simon Pegg, Ed Sheeran, Tim Minchin and Stephen Fry have all sent signed goods to help raise money for the charity.
Organised by Steve Burkett, known as Slightly Offensive Steve, the raffle draw will take place in Norwich's city centre on Sunday at Beluga, in Tombland, from 7pm.
At the event there will be live music from Dumbfoundus, Time machine and Himazaz. There is also a dress-to-impress dress code.
Entry is a suggested £2 donation - which will go to Children in Need.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the raffle, which also boasts a Boomtown festival ticket, are being sold in Norwich at Locomotion Coffee, The Garage, The Birdcage, Marquee pub, Bam Bams and The Coach and Horses.
• For more information, to buy raffle tickets, or to donate prizes, visit 'Children in need raffle Norwich' on Facebook or ring Mr Burkett on 07774 735630.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault