Child is hit by falling loudspeaker at Bewilderwood in Hoveton
- Credit: Archant
A child was injured at Bewilderwood when they were hit by a falling loudspeaker.
It happened on Sunday and first aid was administered on site before a paramedic arrived.
The child left with their family.
Manager Bob Ottaway said Bewilderwood had offered their apology to the child and family.
He said the speakers had been taken away and the incident would be investigated.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'We are very upset that such an event could have happened to any visitor and will be taking every possible step to ensuring it does not happen again.
'Once again we offer our sincere and heartfelt apologies to the child and family concerned.'
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 6 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 7 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 10 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop