Child hurt after collision with car in Bungay
- Credit: Archant
A seven-year-old child has been taken to hospital after being involved in a collision with a car in Bungay.
Suffolk police received reports of the accident which happened in Flixton Road, Bungay, at 10.37am.
It involved a blue Toyota Aygo which was driven by a 44-year-old woman.
A Suffolk police spokesman said: 'The seven-year-old child's injuries are not thought to be life-threatening at this time.
'The child has been taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital by ambulance with a suspected broken arm, bumps, cuts and grazes.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 8 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 9 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel