Call for charity volunteers to help at Let’s Rock Norwich
- Credit: Lee Blanchflower
Organisers of a rock festival in Norwich are appealing for volunteers to help out.
The team behind Let's Rock, at Earlham Park, hope they can encourage people to take on a four-hour shift with the festival's charity partner Child Bereavement UK, selling wristbands and raffle tickets.
Volunteers will be given free entry festival, which will be held on Saturday, May 26 and will include live performances from The Human League, Hazell Dean and China Crisis.
Ruth Sanger, regional fundraising and communications manager for Child Bereavement UK, said: 'Last year we raised over £60,000 at Let's Rock festivals across the UK and we couldn't have done this without the support of our wonderful volunteers. The atmosphere on the day is brilliant and our volunteers really do enjoy themselves. So if you're tempted, please give us a call and find out how you can get involved.'
The charity supports families when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child faces bereavement.
You may also want to watch:
Call 01494 568932 or email email@example.com
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 9 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 10 Former factory site to become a new church